Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Certified: Degree, Diploma & Certificate Admission Withdrawn Refund Policy
- Admission Withdrawn: before Entire amount refunded (only processing fee of Max INR 1000 deducted)
- Admission Withdrawn: within one month 50% amount refunded (post student application & Hub acknowledgment)
- No Refund Applicable: after classes attended/appeared for exams.
BLS, ACLS, CPR, FABLS, ITLS, PALS: Course Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- Cancellation of the registration for any of the above mentioned course by the delegate is permitted if a request is submitted in writing and signed by the delegate or by mail received from the email id provide by the delegate at the time of registration only up to 10 working days prior to the date of the course/ workshop.
- Refund amount can be claimed, by returning the books in unopened & intact condition, i.e. with the plastic cover intact.
- 1000/- administrative costs will be deducted, and the balance amount will be refunded.
- In case the cover of the books is removed and/or books are opened, the entire cost of the books will be charged.
- The Course Registration can be postponed once only, by paying re-scheduling fees of Rs 2000/- plus applicable service tax subject to availability of the seat on the desired date. Such request should be conveyed prior to ten working days from the date of the course the delegate is registered for.
If the amount was paid through credit card, debit card or net banking the refund amount will be debited back to the same account that was used to make the payment.
If the amount was paid by Demand Draft or cheque, the refund amount will be sent to you in the form of a cheque made in the name of the person registering for the course and sent to the address given by you to us at the time of registration.
All communication in this regard should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The processing will normally take seven working days and the amount(s) will be refunded within 10 working days after the processing is complete.
Lifesupporters Institute of Health Sciences reserves the right to amend the rules.
Jurisdiction for all disputes (if any) relating to the Lifesupporters Institute of Health Sciences will be to the courts/ arbitration in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.